If your e-commerce store is powered by WooCommerce and you’re thinking of outsourcing your order fulfilment, then the easiest way to do that is to choose an e-commerce fulfilment provider, such as Cloud Fulfilment, that already has a purpose-built WooCommerce integration.
What does our WooCommerce integration do?
Put simply, it allows your WooCommerce store to send orders directly to our fulfilment warehouse, where they’ll be picked, packed and despatched on your behalf. The best part is, the installation takes minutes and once you’re set up with Cloud, your fulfilment process will pretty much manage itself.
What are the benefits of our WooCommerce fulfilment service?
If never having to fulfil another order isn’t enough of a benefit for you, here are five more great reasons to take advantage of our WooCommerce fulfilment service:
- Improved efficiency – Once you’re connected to our warehouse, your whole order process will be instantly automated, improving operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Order accuracy – Your WooCommerce store will feed directly into our Warehouse Management System which instructs our operatives on the warehouse floor. Every unit picked, every location visited and every product despatched is scanned to ensure pinpoint accuracy.
- More time to grow your business – While your orders are fulfilling themselves, you can focus your time on activities that will grow your business, such as sales and marketing and sourcing new products.
- Multi-platform integration – Do you use more than one channel to sell your products? No problem, we have purpose-built platform integrations for all the most common shopping carts and marketplaces, so we’re ideally placed to support your multi-channel sales.
- It’s so easy! You’ll be able to integrate your e-commerce store with our software in just a few simple steps. No technical experience is required, although our inhouse team is happy to help if you need it.
If you’d like to talk to someone about connecting your store to Cloud Fulfilment using our WooCommerce integration, please get in touch, we’d be happy to answer any of your questions.