We support Etsy integration, allowing you to track and manage orders, inventory, returns and more. We also support both listing variations and tracking number submissions with Etsy, which will give you peace of mind so you don’t have to worry about your seller rating.
we can offer our partners integrations with new marketplaces, so we can work with our brand partners to grow and scale their business with automated and efficient processes. Helping connect our customers with new marketplaces at the click of a button.
Etsy is one of the leading marketplaces for homemade and new custom product brands, the Etsy platform allows small businesses to grow and expand their audience beyond social media. They are known to have one of the best communities around, this applying to both their sellers and their shoppers.
If you are an Etsy seller, then you know that order fulfilment can be a huge challenge. Not only do you have to worry about packing and shipping orders, but you also need to find a warehouse that can store your products and ship them out when orders come in. This can be expensive and time-consuming, and it’s often difficult to find a third-party logistics (3PL) partner that can meet all your needs.
What does our Etsy integration do?
Etsy does not have its own fulfilment service like Shopify, but an Etsy merchant can integrate with a third-party logistics provider to fulfil their orders. This means that when an order is placed on Etsy, the third-party fulfilment company will pick, pack, and dispatch the order to the customer while also offering competitive shipping rates.
like Cloud Fulfilment, your Etsy store will speak directly to our proprietary WMS, enabling a fully automated pick, pack and despatch process that will take your Etsy store to the next level.
Here are just a few of the things our Etsy integration does:
- Provides accurate stock levels directly to Etsy
- Automatically downloads orders
- Update shipping status
- Provide order tracking and carrier information
What are the benefits of our Etsy fulfilment service?
Say goodbye to manual filling in of tracking information for each order or picking and packing is an undeniable benefit of outsourcing your fulfilment, but here are more great benefits of our Etsy fulfilment service:
- Affordability – Shipping costs can be a significant expense for Etsy merchants. But by outsourcing to a third-party logistics provider like Cloud Fulfilment can help you save money on shipping. 3PL’s can offer competitive rates on shipping as they have negotiated rates with shipping carriers that are much lower than what you would pay on your own.
- Warehousing – When you use an eCommerce fulfilment provider, you don’t have to worry about where to store your products. Along with order fulfilment, 3PL’s have warehouses that are specifically designed for storing and shipping eCommerce orders.
- Improved efficiency– Reduce human error and save time by automating the order fulfilment process. Once connected to our fulfilment warehouse, your whole order process will be instantly automated, improving operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Order accuracy – Your Etsy account will feed directly into our WMS which instructs our operatives on the warehouse floor. Every unit picked, every location visited and every product dispatched is scanned to ensure pinpoint accuracy.
- Multi-platform integration – Do you use more than one channel to sell your products? No problem, our purpose-built platform integrations with all the top channels and marketplaces, so we’re ideally placed to support your multi-channel sales. You can even have more than one Etsy store connected to your account.
How to get started
Setting up the Etsy integration with Cloud Fulfilment is easy with the help of our integration team. The process is simple, our integration team will send you a link to sign in with your account details, and from there, we handle the rest. If you would like more information about how it works, please get in touch, we’d be happy to help.